Experienced Long Island Criminal Defense Attorneys in Your Corner
Nassau County lawyers with more than six decades of combined experience
The criminal defense lawyers at Collins Gann McCloskey & Barry PLLC understand the unique aspects of the Nassau County criminal justice system as well as any attorneys practicing today. Each of our partners is an AV-rated former Nassau County Assistant District Attorney. In fact, every single criminal defense lawyer in our firm is a former New York area prosecutor. Each brings years of experience trying all sorts of criminal cases before state and federal judges on Long Island and New York City. And each has brought complicated litigation to satisfying conclusions for both individual and corporate clients.
The attorneys of Collins Gann McCloskey & Barry PLLC
Our criminal defense lawyers possess more than six decades of combined experience battling criminal cases on behalf of our clients.
- Rick Collins is a former Nassau County Assistant District Attorney and an internationally recognized legal authority on the abuse and use of anabolic steroids and other performance-enhancing substances in the sports, health, fitness, bodybuilding and nutrition communities.
- Marc Gann is a respected, experienced, AV-rated criminal defense attorney who has handled countless high profile criminal defenses across the New York metropolitan area. He is a past President of the Nassau County Bar Association and serves as a faculty member at two law schools.
- David Barry is a former Nassau County Assistant District Attorney with extensive experience as a civil and criminal litigator. As an Assistant District Attorney, he handled the prosecution of all types of criminal cases from arraignment through trial. During his tenure as an ADA, David was assigned to the prestigious DWI Trial Bureau, and successfully conducted numerous trials to verdict.
- Gerard C. McCloskey is a former Assistant District Attorney with experience in all aspects of criminal and civil law. Gerard has zealously defended the rights of his clients in a full range of criminal cases, ranging from minor traffic infractions to the most complex, serious felony charges.
- Philip Nash is an associate attorney at Collins Gann McCloskey & Barry PLLC, concentrating his practice in the area of criminal defense.
- Zeena Abdi is an associate attorney at Collins, McDonald & Gann, concentrating her practice in the area of criminal defense, with additional work in the fields of dietary supplement regulation and steroid law.
Let the experienced Long Island criminal lawyers at Collins Gann McCloskey & Barry PLLC begin helping you today. We are available to discuss your problems 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Long Island criminal defense lawyers you can trust
The Long Island criminal defense lawyers at Collins Gann McCloskey & Barry PLLC bring decades of combined experience to your criminal defense. Reach them today, either online or at 516.294.0300.